A business card may be too little and a website an over abundance. A 30 second company presentation is a marketing tool that lies in between, defining the business and raising a curiousity for further investigation. It’s not the whole story but provokes an interest to get it.
One simple format: (a) a dynamic animated logo flowing into (b) one to three compelling questions, statements or demonstrations followed by (c) a contact page that links to a website, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page, etc.
It is an electronic card of 30-45 seconds that stays inside most people’s attention spans and the dynamic movement creates interest. Add music to take it to an entirely new dimension. This is a opportunity to amuse, leave them wanting more. What is the one genuinely unique value your company offers?
Here are a few applications:
- 1. After meeting a new business contact, e-mail an expansion on the business card exchanged.
- 2. Add to the signature of the email template. Anyone can be a referral.
- 3. Embed into all marketing materials including newsletters, surveys, white papers, e-cards. Information is often forwarded to third parties.
- 4. Include it in the ‘About Us’ section of a website, or on the homepage for extra content and SEO.
- 5. Convert to video and upload to Youtube or Vimeo. There is a chance of it going viral.