April 16th, 2012 | Category: Anniversary Design
- People do pay attention. Selecting a company is most often based on experience.
- Employee morale is always boosted by celebrating the event.
- Contacting clients and prospects is easy and welcomed. An anniversary year is a huge opportunity to thank customers for loyalty.
- Any company change, from a new name or logo to a new business strategy, is well received.
- An anniversary allows a meaningful gathering: Open house, parties, picnics, conventions, events…
- Special pricing and discounts can be offered without question.
- A new product, service or campaign is spotlighted.
- The company’s history, accomplishments and even little known attributes can be revealed. Knowing more about a company makes a greater connection.
- It gives a fresh face to the company and demonstrates being current and active.
- A clear advantage over competition, even if they are older.