Notification of a company moving corporate offices can be treated as a mere clerical task or a means to connect with clients, prospects, suppliers and associates. This is a significant occasion to present branding, values and history, all of which builds credibility. This company event can be a tremendous marketing opportunity in disguise.
Here are a few tips on designing a moving announcement:
- Include photos of both the old and new location.
- Maps can help to visualize the move as well as provide interesting content.
- Add any interesting historical moments to the narrative.
- This announcement can also be used as a Save the Date Open House invitation.
- A message from the President can be a part of the communication.
- Music can provide a positive backdrop for the presentation.
- The company tagline or mission statement should be highlighted.
- The company logo can be prominently and memorably presented through various graphic design tactics.
- The announcement can be displayed on the company website as well as emailed to the entire client and employee databases.
- Don’t forget to provide a link to the company website at the end.
A successful announcement will help immensely with the logistics of the transition as well as subtly market the firm.