This is a guide for Constant Contact users, on how to insert a thumbnail into your e-mail templates.
In the e-mail template creation page:
- Left-Click on “Blocks” to the left.
- Click on “Image block” and drag it to the design view.
- Double click on the new Image block inside the design view.
- Right click the thumbnail image you want to have in your template and click on Copy Image Location”.
- Paste the link from step 4 into the URL box at the top of the design view. The thumbnail image should appear and can be adjusted with the sliding bar below it.
- Right click the same thumbnail from step 4 and select “Copy Link Location”.
- Paste the link from step 6 into the ‘Clickable link” bar at the bottom left of the design window.
- Click insert when you are done with the design window.
- Click preview at the top of the template to see if the link is functioning properly.
If you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us.