Your company news is an essential means of contacting clients and prospects and subsequently building on those business relationships. Presenting your message with motion, sound and narrative in a corporate marketing video is certainly more compelling than another static email. From informative videos to anniversary or partnership announcements, videos are quickly becoming the go-to for creative content marketing. They are attention-grabbing, deliver content in a more engaging way and can have the ability to humanize messages that connect on a deeper level with clients and prospects.
Here are some points to consider when devising your next announcement:
1. Before you begin, consider the theme, story or narrative you want to achieve. It’s important to provide clarity in your storytelling.
2. Open with a title that hooks your viewers to want to know more.
3. Lead into your content with your logo animated to bring out its core meaning.
4. A picture is worth a thousand words. Use a variety of photos to enhance and convey your message. Provide succinct copy to go along with your photos. Reading is often regarded as work to most viewers.
5. Close with a call to action or a link to further information and include your tagline as emphasis. A strong satisfying conclusion can tie everything together.
6. Keep it brief. A 30-45 seconds presentation is within most people’s attention span. You want their full attention from start to finish.
7. Finally, examine the pacing and movement of the animation. Your video should be slow enough to read and process the information. However, it should move along quickly enough to get to the point.